Qosina is pleased to announce the addition of Pharma+™ tubing retainers from Nordson Medical.
These components enable leak-free fluid transfer with a patent-pending lead-in ramp design
creating complete 360° compression. With an operating pressure of 80 psi (120 psi burst), these
components are cleanroom-molded from polyketone (PK) and suitable for several sterilization
methods including gamma radiation, X-ray and autoclaving. These tubing retainers work
seamlessly with silicone, TPE and PVC tubing, making them a versatile choice for high-pressure
medical and bioprocess applications. They are installed using cable tie tension tools and are
recyclable for easy disposal.
- Lead-in ramp creates complete 360° compression for leak prevention
- Intuitive design for easy assembly using cable tie tension tools
- Three sizes cover a range of tubing
- Covering of barb edge creates a secure attachment and prevents leaks from ballooned tubing
- Cleanroom-molded to prevent contamination
- Materials meet USP Class VI and ISO 10993 criteria
- Recyclable for easy disposal