Nordson MEDICAL's newest aseptic connectors provide maximum performance.
Nordson MEDICAL's newest aseptic connectors provide maximum performance even at the low temperature of -40°F (-40°C) to protect your valuable media. While offering the strongest adherence to the tube in the market, these connectors are ideally suited for premium bag storage and any cryogenic application needs.
ELIMINATING THE NEED FOR PINCH CLAMPS
Providing a leak-free connection, the Spaulding Series™ Aseptic Disconnects eliminate the need for pinch clamps and tube welders. Smooth disconnects are achievable with the easy-to-use design, and valuable fluids are protected by valves that automatically shut off flow when the fittings are disconnected. Available in USP Class VI, ADCF Polysulfone, validation and test results confirm their suitability in pre-sterilized systems and are also gamma radiation stable. These connectors are interchangeable with similar plastic connectors in the market.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Valves that automatically shut off flow at disconnection
- Interchangeable with other plastic and metal connectors
- Plugs and caps available to maintain fluid path integrity
- Made with BSE/TSE-free materials
- Validation and test results confirm their suitability in pre-sterilized systems
- Materials satisfy USP Class VI criteria
- Fittings meet industry requirements
- Aseptic disconnect operation