HTI PlasticsCapabilities include design, development engineering, prototyping, thermoplastic injection molding, complex assembly and secondary operations. HTI adheres to systematic molding methodologies and practices continuous process improvement in its FDA registered, ISO 13485:2016 certified facility with Class I and II clean area assembly rooms.
Beyond custom manufacturingWe are dedicated to improving productivity through automation. The presses are operated in an automatic mode to the greatest extent possible. Parts are removed from the injection mold by robotics or conveyor systems. The result is a reliable, efficient, and cost effective system to improve our contract manufacturing processes.
Get Samples Here: https://www.htiplastic.com/pharmaceutical-sample-pack/Assembly solutions
From prototyping and tooling, to finishing, assembly, and packaging, HTI does it
all. Our secondary applications include:
- Insert Molding
- Over Molding
- Clean Assembly Environment
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Automated Videoscope Measuring
- Hot Stamping
- Bar Coding
- PAD Printing
Certified by the following organizations
- ISO 13485:2016 registered
- ISO 9001:2015 registered
- USDA/FDA approved and registered facility
- Compliant with Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) Compliance 21 CFR 820
- Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) System
- Clean assembly environment for FDA/GMP product lines
- NSF certified by Cook and Thurber
- Documented Inspection Plans and Work Instructions
- Internal Auditing
- Non-Conforming Material Control
- Document Control System
- Gauge Calibration Program
- Control Plans, PFMEA and Risk Analysis
- CMM Optical Measurement Systems
Designing for ManufacturabilityOur expertise and know-how is from years of creating products using a wide range of materials, design requirements and manufacturing challenges. Our engineers fully support the customer during every phase of every project.
We pride ourselves on our extreme attention to your specifications and project details, and deliver a design that is moldable, which is what you should expect from an experience contract manufacturer like us.
Whether designing parts or tooling, we utilize the most advanced software and tools, including:
- CAD Platform is Solid Works 3D
- Translation Software: IGES, STEP, DWG, DXF
- Mold flow analysis
- SLA / SLS Models
- Process Development
- Rapid Prototyping
- Product development
- Project Management
- Process Development
- Injection Molding
Materials:We can run all types of resins from commodity to engineered grades, high temperature to filled materi...
CAE Analysis through SOLIDWORKS PlasticsSOLIDWORKS PlasticsFill SimulationsShrink / Warp AnalysisFiber OrientationShear Stress Anal...