Newland AIDC was founded in 1999 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Newland Digital Technology ( Listed company, Stock code: 000997). With over 20 years of R&D in data capturing & enterprise mobility, Newland AIDC has become one of the leading companies in the automatic identification industry.
By Partnering with Newland AIDC, you get to leverage our industry-leading technologies, shorten the development cycle, and optimize your spending on development. Your incumbent market position + Newland's proven track record of success = Maximum of ROI. With our global sales & services network, we are committed to offering cutting-edge data-capturing technology that helps our enterprise customer to win.
Newland AIDC offers a series of barcode scanners and OEM barcode scan engines that can be easily adopted or embedded into an IVD device or a biotech system. With a wide scanning field in the sensor and the large DOF (depth of field), our scan engines suit perfectly for reading barcodes inside of analyzers. Our barcode scanning technology is widely adopted for:
• Diagnostic Device Automation
• Track and trace reagents and specimens
• Identify and validate the vials and caps
Cooperated with varieties of IVD and biotech companies globally, Newland AIDC is willing to share with you the applications of our OEM scan engine applications about Immuno analyzers, microbiological counters, laboratory analysis devices, fluorescent immunoassay analysis systems, etc.
Our scanning solutions are reliable, easy to integrate and maintain, require less on additional infrastructures, it helps the diagnostic laboratories on:
• Automate the lab process
• Reduce human errors
• Improve quality, efficiency & accuracy
• Increase throughput
• Compliance with global and local regulations
Why Newland AIDC• Minimal size scan engine
• Customized decoding area and image capture functions
• Timely technical support and product customization services
• Long product lifecycle
• Manufacturing capacity for large deployment
To learn more about our technologies, please feel free to connect with us to understand your specific need.
Automatic Exposure Control (AEC)The sensor in the NLS-The sensor in the NLS-FM431 automatically adjusts the supplementary lighting dur...
• Support 1D barcodes• Ultra-High Scan Speed and Motion Tolerance: 780 scans per second • Depth of field: FM515-V...
• Support 1D barcodes• Ultra-High Scan Speed and Motion Tolerance: 780 scans per second • Depth of field: FM...
Excellent Decoding Performance With 1280×800 pixel CMOS sensor, the EM3088-W is able to decode extended-length 1D barcodes, 2D...