Diener Precision Pumps Ltd.
Diener Precision Pumps constructs, develops, and produces world class Precision Pumps for OEM fluid handling systems. We have a standard program of gear pumps, & piston pumps. The standard program represents only one possibility. All precision pumps are customized to suit the requirements of our customers.
Diener Precision Pumps is a privately owned engineering company run by engineers for engineers. We are an international family business and adhere to a long-term growth strategy. We exceed the highest standards of quality, performance and efficiency.
We have trusting relationships with our employees, customers and suppliers
World class gear pumps & piston pumps, customized to suit the requirements of our customers
- We develop and produce innovative solutions and continuously improve existing gear pumps & piston pumps.
- We are a part of customer’s development team
- We support customer’s product life cycle from the beginning to the end
- We believe in long term, trusting business relationships
- We reinvest 100% of profits into employee training, equipment and R&D
Precision pumps produced according to medical standards
- We only use the finest quality materials
- We set a high value in simple, elegant design
- Our part tolerances are typically in micrometres, ensuring pump performance is consistent
- We produce according to medical standard ISO 9001/ ISO 13485
- We have a clean-room according to ISO Class 7
- Our raw materials are 100% lot-traceable
- All products are 100% tested prior to shipment (test results are included with each pump)
- Our products and manufacturing processes follow continuous innovations
Precision pumps developed and produced based on a perfect balance of quality and costs
- We develop our own manufacturing processes to reduce handling steps and improve workflow
- We control quality to control costs
- Together with our customers we define optimized gear pump & piston pump systems
- The end result is a lower total cost of ownership for our customers
Gear Pumps & piston pumps developed to improve our customer’s competitive edge
- All new products pass specific tests in our laboratories under “customer” conditions
- Our development engineers cooperate closely with our product engineers
- We optimize performance, long life and product quality with the lowest possible production costs of the required gear pumps & piston pumps.
- Our product- and manufacturing technology is state-of-the-art
- We design our products to improve our customers competitive edge in the marketplace
Gear Pumps & piston pumps designed specifically for your application
- The engineers of Diener Precision Pumps are always available to answer start-up questions and assist with system troubleshooting.
- All gear pumps & piston pumps are designed specifically for your application and are thoroughly engineered to ensure long life and trouble-free operation.
- Diener Precision Pumps design unnecessary cost out of the products.
- The part tolerances of Diener Precision Pumps are typically in micrometres, ensuring pump performance is consistent.
- All gear pumps & piston pumps are manufactured to ISO 9001 / ISO 13485 standards and all raw materials are 100% lot-traceable.
- All precision pumps, can be permanently laser-marked with the customer’s logo to ensure they maintain control of their aftermarket.
- All gear pumps & piston pumps are 100% tested prior to shipment (test results are included with each pump).
- Environmentally friendly packaging will protect your precision pumps all the way to your production floor
Company Description Providence Enterprise is a Hong Kong medical device contract manufacturer of Class I and II medical devices with manufacturing in China & Vietnam. We specialize in electro-mechanical assemblies and high-volume disposables. We ar...
Since 1948, The Lee Company has pioneered the development of miniature fluid control components for automated liquid handling in medical and scientific instrumentation, ink jet printing, analytical/clinical chemistry, and medical disposable applica...
About Statek In 1970, Statek Corporation was the first to use semiconductor technology such as photolithography, chemical etching and micromachining to manufacture quartz resonators in wafer form. Today, Statek remains at the forefront of innovatio...