PlasticWeld Systems Inc.
PlasticWeld Systems is a leading global supplier of customized precision catheter tip forming, skiving, eye forming and hole drilling systems. Our vertically integrated production facility utilizes state of the art CAD software, CNC machining equipment, skilled craftsmen and in-house process expertise to provide uniquely flexible and reliable turn-key systems. Whether you need an inexpensive solution for low volume production or a highly configurable system capable of sustaining high production rates - PlasticWeld delivers it.
PlasticWeld Systems, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of precision engineered, turnkey catheter tip forming and production equipment. Quality, innovation, service and partnership are our watchwords. With over 30 years of experience in the medical device manufacturing field, you can be assured we understand the critical nature of your business and requirements.
Since 1993, PlasticWeld Systems has been designing a wide variety of innovative production solutions for catheter and medical disposables manufacturing companies. Major OEMs, subcontractors and start-up companies continue to rely on our high quality, reliable production solutions.
PlasticWeld’s HPS catheter tip forming systems feature solid state electronics and PLC controls for fast production start up, consistent performance, long life and excellent reliability. Precision tooling assures products meet specification every cycle. High quality components provide long life for the best possible payback. The list of benefits for using PlasticWeld’s equipment is extensive. Be sure to check out specific benefits listed for each of our products.
Experienced personnel staff our well-equipped, modern facilities located in Newfane, NY. PlasticWeld’s goal is to provide you with reliable, value-priced turnkey solutions to your catheter or medical disposable manufacturing challenges. We provide you with the equipment, training, skills and information needed to produce high quality catheters while meeting your bottom-line requirements. Our tech support webpage provides a wealth of technical information that enables you to maximize the performance of your PlasticWeld catheter production equipment. We provide FREE training with each machine sold, along with life time technical support via phone, email, internet and SKYPE. We also support our customers with process development assistance and/or prototyping in our tech lab.
PlasticWeld Systems’ HPS-10 platform is highly adaptable to meet a variety of catheter production requirements including:
- Tip forming: closed ends, open tips, bonded soft tips from 3 Fr up to 48 Fr
- Holes: Eyelets, drilled, skived, punched holes in single and multi-lumen tubes
- Flared & flanged ends
- Formed shapes on ends of tubes: mushrooms, swages, upsets, specialty shapes
- Balloon bonding
- Tube end-to-end butt welding: continuous lumen, formed septum
- Forming Dies: tipping, bonding, forming
- HPS-EM: basic 1-up tip former with precision pneumatic actuator
- HPS-10 SP: 1-up tip former with precision pneumatic actuator and PLC control
- HPS-10 DP: 2-up tip former with independently controlled precision pneumatic actuators and PLC control
- HPS-10 SE: 1-up tip former with programmable electric slide actuator and PLC control
- HPS-10 DE: 2-up tip former with programmable electric slide actuator and PLC control
- HPS-20 QP: 4-up tip former with independently controlled precision pneumatic actuators and PLC control
- HPS-05 DB: 2-up tip former with independently controlled precision pneumatic actuators, independently controlled power in each station and PLC control.
- HPS-10 MXP: interchangeable tool pallet system for maximum manufacturing flexibility
- HPS-05 DXP: our most advanced machine – combining the dual control technology of the HPS-05 DB and the interchangeable tool pallet system of the HPS-10 MXP.
PlasticWeld Systems is a global supplier. Our units are installed and operating in most industrialized countries, including:
- North America: Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, USA
- South America: Brazil, Columbia, Venezuela, Argentina
- Europe: Ireland, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, France, Monaco
- Middle-East: Israel, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Tunisia
- Far East: China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea
- Oceana: Australia, India, Malaysia
PlasticWeld’s focus is providing you with a customized catheter production system that meets your specific needs rather than selling a one-size-fits-all cookie cutter system that cannot provide the same level of functionality and flexibility. PlasticWeld also offers custom-designed equipment for a number of specialty applications including parallel tube bonding, tube cutting, tube bending, heat staking and thin film sealing.
Find out how PlasticWeld Systems has satisfied hundreds of clients. Contact us to get more information about our products or schedule your free trial.
Founded in 1989, Microspec remains a privately owned and managed company located in Peterborough, New Hampshire, USA, in our 40,000-sq. ft. facility. Medical device companies the world over have turned to Microspec for custom extruded parts that ch...
Global resources and expertise for your outsourcing needs B. Braun's OEM Division delivers complete contract manufacturing capabilities for a multitude of markets including surgical, pharmaceutical and biotech. With three global divisions (Europe, ...
At Oliver™ Healthcare Packaging we provide superior quality and technical innovation to the global healthcare industry. We're a leading supplier of CleanCut Cards, pouches, die-cut lids, roll stock, and clipless dispensers for catheters & guidewire...