Mecmesin is a leading global designer and manufacturer of force and torque solutions, providing versatile, user-friendly, affordable and precise systems for quality control testing of products, materials and components in R&D and production.
Our equipment is used for a wide variety of test applications including compression, flexure, peel, shear, tensile, torque and top-load testing.
Mecmesin products are proven in a wide range of quality control testing applications in a broad range of industries including: automotive, electrical & electronics, medical applications & devices, packaging, cosmetics, food & drink, pharmaceuticals, plastics, health, safety, leisure and textiles.
For the medical device industry, Mecmesin has supported major manufacturers worldwide in complying with stringent regulatory standards, maintain consistently high quality manufacturing, minimize costs, reduce waste and improve yields and optimize designs.
Applications for the medical device industry include:
- Peel force of sterile packaging
- Needle-hub retention strength on lancets, syringes and catheters
- Torque assessment of hub luer connectors
- 3-point bend testing of needles
- Syringe plunger actuation force and travel assessment
- Insertion, extraction and penetration strength and sharpness of needles
- Tensile strength of bandages and surgical material
- Strength of medical tubing and guidewires used in catheters
- Actuation force and torque assessment of pen injectors
- Peel testing of adhesive tapes
- Removal force and twist-off torque assessment of inhaler caps
Donatelle.... A Vital Partner of Medical Device OEMs At Donatelle, we make products that enhance - and save - lives. We are a leading contract manufacturer that helps bring critical medical devices and components to market - from design through del...
Nelson Labs, a Sotera Health company, is the industry-leading global provider of lab testing and expert consulting services. We perform microbiological and analytical laboratory tests across the medical device , pharmaceutical , protective barrier ...
From implants and instruments, to single-use and combination products, as well as active electronic devices, Eurofins Medical Device Testing provides the optimal strategy for all types of medical devices and deliver rapid turnaround times with the ...