- Choose the right metal for your operating environment
- Prioritize strength, ductility, and toughness
- Factor in form and process
- Consider your customers preferences
- Manage material cost and availability
Stainless steel is a commonly used material in applications ranging from medical instruments or chemical storage to transport or power generation because of its high corrosion resistance, hygiene, and strength. While there are more than 3,500 grades of steel, not all grades are created equally.
With so many options, how can you ensure you’re selecting the appropriate grade for your specific needs?
At Eagle Stainless we can help you prioritize your material requirements and guide you toward choosing the perfect stainless steel grade for your application. With quality management certifications in place since 1998, our commitment to quality is evident at every step of the process and designed to help you make the best steel selection for your industrial application.