RALEIGH, N.C. April 12, 2010, Product development professionals interested in precision extrusion and catheter fabrication have a dynamic new resource thanks to a redesign and upgrade of the TFX OEM® website by Teleflex Medical OEM. The TFX OEM® site, accessed via www.teleflexmedicaloem.com, is designed to be easily navigated and accessible. And, it is user-friendly with an attractive interface and key product information quickly available in three clicks or less.
Visitors to the site will enjoy a completely new on-line experience, which includes:
- Richer, more in-depth product information
- Expanded content exploring Teleflex Medical OEM’s extensive product development and manufacturing capabilities
- Comprehensive reference guide high-performance materials and sterilization methods
- Enhanced sales representative locator
- Dynamic forms for requesting samples and quotes
Teleflex Medical OEM recently launched its own vastly improved web gateway. A revitalized Dekantel® site for promoting its sutures, performance fibers, and resins went live during February 2010. All of the OEM sites incorporate the latest in web technology with an emphasis on search engine optimization.
The TFX OEM® brand from Teleflex Medical OEM provides original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) with innovations in precision extrusion, catheters, and customized medical devices.