How To Improve Injection Molding Processability Using Transparent Medical ABS Resin – Detailed In White Paper Published By Toray Industries
TOYOLAC® has proven a cost-effective replacement for many medical applications requiring transparent plastic. Applications include housings, infusion sets, and other drug and blood contact devices where superior injection molding, processability and high strength properties make TOYOLAC® the ideal replacement for transparent polycarbonate.
Additional TOYOLAC® properties include:
- Biocompatible, Bisphenol-A Free, sterilizable
- Superior scratch resistance, structural strength and stiffness
- Robust chemical resistance for lipids, alcohol and cleaning agents
- Excellent high and low temperature performance
- Easy to Injection Mold, Glue and Print
- Excellent Solvent Adhesive Properties
Transparent ABS Resin TOYOLAC® presents major opportunities for medical design engineers and custom molders to develop better components and final-use products particularly for liquid-contact medical devices. TOYOLAC® has become a popular thermoplastic due to superior hardness, toughness and resistance properties compared to traditional thermoplastics. The result is that TOYOLAC® resin has achieved application success in thousands of medical products worldwide.
Get the full White paper: https://qmed.com/newfront/exhibitor/toray-industries-inc
For more information about TOYOLAC® Transparent ABS Resin, call 612-979-0613 to learn more. Or Email: [email protected] www.toray.us